The Spice Girls are supposedly set to get back together to act as judges on a Chinese X Factor-style talent show.
The rumours come as great news for fans after Victoria, 43, reportedly said that she would never again sing with the famous girlband.
“Victoria said she would never sing with the girls again, and she won’t,” a source told the Mail on Sunday.
“But now they’ve found a way around that.”
The source also alleged that the fivesome are set to head over to China in the spring to take part in the show and rake in millions for their appearance.
The exciting news comes after The Sun’s Bizarre column revealed last month that the group were set for a full-blown reunion to mark their 20th anniversary next year.
Melanie C, 43, was apparently the driving force in getting the girls back on track.
An insider revealed: “The five of them have been locked in secret talks since the summer, and finally they are all on-board for a 2018 reunion.
“As it stands, they will be working together on a series of projects, which will include an album and a TV special celebrating the Spice Girls.
“And getting Victoria to agree has been a coup for everyone involved, given she has always been the person holding back on a reunion.
“The fact she is on board now is down to how much closer the five of them have become recently.”
Roll on the Union Jack dresses and platform trainers!